An invitation to be part of something special this Christmas in Bacolod
Last year’s Christmas party was a great success.A big thanks to our donors and volunteers, we were able to spread the Christmas cheer to 425 children (300 were invited to the Christmas party and 125 street children were given toys).
A very Merry Christmas from Balay Dalangpan!! Thanks to our many donors and volunteers for making this year's Christmas Party for disadvantaged children the biggest and best yet. Here's the video capturing some of the best moments 😀😀Posted by Balay Dalangpan sg Kabataan on Friday, December 23, 2016
This Christmas we are again seeking the assistance of our supporters to help bring joy to children from poor communities through our ever-growing Christmas Event. We do hope you will join us in making this a special day for many children who normally have very little to smile or laugh about at Christmas.
On the 22nd year of our Christmas Event, we intend to bring the joy of Christmas to the children of Brgy. 35 (near Rodriguez Baybay), Bacolod City on 23 December 2017 and we need your help to make this happen.
As the number of children invited to the event will depend on the donations received, may we hear from you before 30 November 2017?
There are many ways you can consider helping us:
Donate Christmas gifts for children:
- donate either new or pre-loved, used toys (with values of up to P500 only) by dropping these off at L26, 105th Street, Greenplains Subdivision (ask for Genevieve). Please do not wrap them as we need to organise them into recipient age groups prior to wrapping.
Make a Donation:
- through our website
- by bank transfer to Balay Dalangpan sg Kabataan Foundation Inc.
China Banking Corporation, Bacolod North Drive, Bacolod City
Peso Current Account No.: 106100000094
US Dollar Savings Account No. 106152000017
Swift code: CHBKPHMM
- by cash donation to our office at L26, 105th Street, Greenplains Subdivision (ask for Genevieve)
Make an In-Kind Donation:
- bring food to the event suitable for small children, but please let us know beforehand what you will be contributing and for how many children, so we can co-ordinate the efforts of all food donors. Please contact Judith by text on +63 917 716 6855 if you are able to help with this.
- donate an item from our Christmas Event wishlish
|No. 1||food containers for a prepacked meal|
|No. 2||oranges, apples and soft sweets|
|No. 3||tetra pack juice drink|
|No. 4||pasta -spaghetti|
|No. 5||gift wrappers and clear adhesive tapes|
|No. 6||plastic spoons and forks|